Rooks Rider Solicitors is pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a talented Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy and vibrant London-based team.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Opening new files for sale/purchase/remortgage/transfer of equity/leases and so on
- Monitoring and keeping files up to date through to closing – updating details on CMS/DMS
- Logging call notes on file and managing documentation associated with the files opened
- Submission of searches and reporting to fee earner when results are in
- Dealing with submission to the Land Registry and any requisitions that may be raised
- Preparing financial statements
- Managing exchange and completion paperwork including SDLT, redemption statements and other forms
- Requesting management packs
- Raising and dealing with enquiries, where appropriate, and communicating within the team on any ongoing matters
- Ensuring panel membership details are up to date
- Other related ad hoc duties
- Good organisational and communication skills ensuring that the documentation and information on the property matter is up to date and worked through an efficient and timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 including Word/Excel/Powerpoint etc.
To start immediately
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.