Entries to this year’s FEDESSA annual industry awards are now open and we are delighted to announce that Rooks Rider Solicitors will be sponsoring the Charity Initiative award.
The FEDESSA annual industry awards are an opportunity to showcase excellence in the industry. If you have an outstanding store, manager, innovation or charity initiative then these awards are for you. It is a simple process and there is no entry fee.
All FEDESSA Association members are eligible, and you can enter as many categories as you wish. Entries must be submitted by Friday, 20 August using the attached entry forms.
Judging criteria for the Charity Initiative Award, sponsored by Rooks Rider Solicitors:
The judges are looking for an outstanding Charity Initiative and they will use the following criteria to help decide between the finalists:
- The effort required of the self storage business to complete the task.
- The amount of funds raised, or services offered, relative to the size of the self storage business.
- The ability of the charity to raise funds through other means.
- The synergies between the charity and the self storage business.
- The level of promotion the initiative has generated the charity and the self storage business.
- How supporting the charity has helped the self storage business.
The important dates to diarize are as follows:
Submission for entries close: Friday, 20 August 2021
FEDESSA Awards Dinner in Birmingham: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Entry forms and criteria are at the bottom of this post. If you would like more information, please contact Bryony at email@example.com or on +44 1270 623 150.
Winners will be announced at the FEDESSA Annual Awards Dinner in Birmingham, UK on Tuesday, 21 September.
Rooks Rider Solicitors are members of the Self Storage Association. Our experts regularly deal with legal issues related to self storage in the UK, delivering results for our clients in this highly competitive environment through our in-depth knowledge of the sector. For more information about how Rooks Rider Solicitors can help you and your self storage business, please contact James John.