Moving to the UK: British National (Overseas) Citizens

The UK government have announced their plans for the new Hong Kong British National (Overseas) Visa (the “Visa”) following the implementation of new security laws in China.

In this Briefing Note entitled ‘Moving to the UK: British National (Overseas) Citizens’, we have summarised the information available so far on the application process and what the Visa means for British National (Overseas) (“BN(O)”) citizens which you may find useful.

The UK government will publish new Immigration Rules for the Visa in the Autumn to confirm the fee structure and the further details on the application process. In the meantime, if you have any questions or you would like to speak to us about a potential move to the UK, please contact Toni Recchia or a member of the Wealth Planning Team who will be happy to assist.

Share Article

Other News

Written by Elizabeth Sam, Conveyancing Paralegal in the Real Estate team at Rooks Rider Solicitors….